Westside Rules and Policies
- Observation of classes is allowed from the balcony/seating area only. Please do not stand on chairs provided for observation, lean over the rail, place drinks, food, or miscellaneous items on safety rail or ledge. Attend to all children that accompany you during observation, and refrain from allowing them to use the observation area as a playground.
- Food, drinks, and gum chewing are not allowed on the gym floors.
- All students are to remain in the balcony area until instructed by a Westside Gymnastics staff member to report to the warm-up area for instruction.
- Absolutely no one is allowed on the equipment or in the gym area without the supervision of a Westside Gymnastics staff member.
- Running, jumping, tumbling, and ball playing are not allowed in the lobby or balcony area.
- Proper apparel is essential to the safety of gymnastics. ALL students are required to wear leotards and/or a t-shirt and gym shorts. T-shirt must be tucked in shorts during class instruction.
- Proper hair styles are essential to the safety of gymnastics. All hair should be secured away from the face in a style that will not interfere with the performance of gymnastics skills.
- Jewelry is not permitted to be worn during class instruction. Westside Gymnastics does not assume responsibility for personal property. Please leave all valuables at home.
- All classes are on a first-come basis. Please call 297-3126 to reserve your desired class day and time. Phone-in reservations will be honored. Reservations for specific class days and times will be charged the total session fee unless adequate notification of cancellation prior to the first class is given. Completed registration forms, signed waivers and class fees must be current before students will be permitted class instruction
- Concentration is essential to the safety and performance of gymnastics skills. Parents are not to distract students during class instruction, by signaling, talking, or yelling from the observation area. Students are not to leave class without the permission of a Westside staff member.
- Make-up classes are available for those students who must miss a class due to illness or an emergency. Two make-up classes per session are allotted. Make-ups must be completed within two weeks of the class missed, and within the same session. Under no circumstances will monetary credit be given for classes missed. Failure to attend a registered make-up time will result in forfeiture of the make-up.
- Parking is designated by the white lines. Parking outside the designated areas is prohibited.
ABSOLUTELY NO MONETARY REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THE FIRST CLASS OF A SESSION. Delinquent accounts are subject to a $10.00 per week late fee plus all costs incurred for outside collection agencies and/or attorney and court fees.
Signed registration and waiver forms ensure that student and parents have read, understand, and agree to comply with Westside Gymnastics rules and policies.